Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things That Scare Me

The Fairies and Elves Art group is doing a coffee table sized chunky. This is the first chunky I've done in this size and it was a lot of fun and a nice change to work in this larger size. The theme, Things that Scare Me has to include a fairy of some sort. I decided to do a fairy being scared and found a lot of cool clip art for my images. The background paper is from the free paper in Somerset Studio and when I saw it, I knew it was perfect! The blue skull is cut from fabric and my fairy fit perfectly on top. The little tombstone is a wooden doll house shingle. Won't the final chunky be fun?

2 comments:

Patty M said...

This turned out awesome. Love the idea of the coffee table size. Did you do both sides or just one, so they could glue them back to back? Great job!

Wabbit said...

It looks great, Jo. Love your work!
Marilyn